Today we enter into the sacred Triduum—the three days of Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Holy Saturday. Here we stand at the brink of Jesus’ crucifixion with an invitation to share the Last Supper and then accompany him in his Passion before we can celebrate the joy of the Resurrection. We share a few reminders of online resources to help you prayerfully experience these holy days.
- Arts & Faith: Lent—Holy Thursday Imaginative Prayer Exercise
- Arts & Faith: Lent—Good Friday Imaginative Prayer Exercise
- Arts & Faith: Easter Vigil—Holy Saturday Imaginative Prayer Exercise
- Women of the Passion Online Retreat from Sacred Space and Pray as You Go
- Preparing for the Liturgies of the Easter Triduum from Creighton University’s Online Ministries
May you have a blessed Holy Week.
Image: Tintoretto, “Christ Washing the Disciples’ Feet,” 1548–1549