This post is based on Week Eight of An Ignatian Prayer Adventure.
Fr. Joseph Tetlow, SJ, makes these key points in talking about the graces of the Fourth Week of the Spiritual Exercises and praying on the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Enter into the joy of the Lord, and share Jesus’ delight at being alive again in this splendid earth that God loves so much.
- Consider that we are destined to live this new life that Jesus is living.
- Each of us has a mission from Jesus Christ.
- We will wake up from death and will see Jesus as he really is, so we will know ourselves as what we really are.
- Whatever we do, God is doing with us.
- God is waiting for us to acknowledge that we want to love him, and God will show us the way.
- In the heart of society, we show and enact the good news that Jesus Christ is Lord.
Fr. Tetlow’s books include Considering Jesus, Always Discerning, and You Have Called Me by My Name.
Thanks. Joe is a wisdom bank. May he go on and on spreading the Good News. God bless.
What a wonderful reflection on the Resurrection. Thank you Fr. Tetlow for your wisdom.
As always, thank you for your wisdom and (lifelong) dedication to Christ, Fr. Tetlow.