On All Saints Day, the Gospel reading is Matthew 5:1–12, the Beatitudes. That makes it a good day to review some reflections our dotMagis bloggers have shared on the Beatitudes.
- Blessed Are Those in the Crowd by Lisa Kelly
- The Beatitudes Examen by Vinita Hampton Wright
- Holiness, the Beatitudes, and Discernment by Tim Muldoon
- Living Out the Beatitudes, Part One by Marina McCoy
- Living Out the Beatitudes, Part Two by Marina McCoy
In her essay, Lisa Kelly writes, “The Beatitudes are less about who I am and more about how I see everyone else. They are about seeing others through the eyes of Christ.” Let us pray for the grace to see others through Christ’s eyes.